Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings: 36-40 small cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
1 cup Highwood Crossing Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cream together butter, sugar, egg and vanilla until fluffy.
3. Add in peanut butter and blend until incorporated.
4. Mix together flour, baking soda and salt.
5. Add dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients and mix until incorporated.
6. Put in freezer for 30 minutes or until somewhat firm.
7. Scoop out spoonfuls and roll into balls approximately 1 inch in diameter.
8. Place onto parchment lined baking sheet and flatten with fork dipped in gluten-free flour to prevent fork from sticking.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
10. Let cook completely on wire rack.