Servings: 10 Pancakes
1 cup (250 mL) Highwood Crossing Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
2 tbsp (30 mL) sugar
1 large egg
1 cup (250 mL) 2% milk
2 tbsp (30 mL) Highwood Crossing Organic Canola Oil
1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Melted butter for pan
1. Mix dry ingredients in one bowl.
2. Mix wet ingredients in second bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients all at once and whisk until combined.
4. Heat griddle pan on medium‐high heat and brush pan with a little melted butter.
5. Pour 1/4 cup (60 mL) of batter onto frying pan and cook until bottom is brown
and bubbles appear on top.
6. Turn and cook for another 1‐2 minutes.